D3.1: BO&C System Functional Requirements for the Three Demonstration Buildings
The purpose of this deliverable is to define in a clear and detailed manner the requirements imposed in the implementation of the PEBBLE BO&C system in the three PEBBLE demonstration buildings. More specifically, the following specifications/requirements are provided in this document for each of the 3 PEBBLE buildings:
- Detailed structure of infrastructure (hardware & software) of the Sensors, Actuators & User-Interfaces Systems to be deployed in the three demonstration buildings.
- Sensor measurements and controller inputs sampling frequencies and range.
- User inputs (received via user-interfaces) ranges and frequency of updating.
- Functional specifications for the integration of the overall Sensors, Actuators & User-Interfaces System with the PEBBLE BO&C system.
- The range (minimum and maximum values) of all uncertain physical parameters of EPB, user and environmental (weather) models.
- Identify any particular singularities (with respect to user comfort and safety) that the design of the BO&C system should take into account.
As all the details of some of the components of the BO&C system infrastructure have not yet finalized (especially for the RWTH Building which is still under construction), it has to be understood that the present deliverable is a “living document” that will be regularly updated to incorporate the definition of new BO&C system infrastructure components (that are not completely defined at the present stage).
Dissemination Level: Restricted
Rodriguez Santiago Juan MORE