D7.1: Draft Evaluation Plan
The scope of this deliverable is to develop an evaluation strategy which enables for each of the three demonstration buildings an assessment of the newly developed PEBBLE system and its impact on the energy performance and the resulting comfort conditions. For this, all basic building assessment methods have to be summarized and investigated regarding their applicability for the Pebble project.
The Draft Evaluation Plan is the plan for the demonstration and evaluation phase. The Evaluation Plan will prescribe the general evaluation methodology, the assessment objectives, the indicators to be used, the methods and timing of measurement and the measurement conditions, and statistical issues such as sample sizes. The core of the evaluation plan is an ‘Indicator Table’ for each demonstration building, which contains for each indicator:
• The name and value of the indicator (e.g. EP, GCEI, TC1, TC2, PPP, GHG emissions, Life-cycle costs, etc.)
• The maximum and minimum allowable values of the indicator;
• The European standards related to the particular indicator;
• The data required to measure the indicator;
• The data sources (e.g. which sensors and devices to be used, the particular time-intervals to be used within the evaluation, etc.)
• The data analysis (formulas, statistics tests).
The Final Evaluation Plan will update the Draft Evaluation Plan, particularly with regard to assessment methodology and defines in detail the measurement plan with data analysis and reporting of results.
Dissemination Level: Public (Requires registration)
Rodriguez Santiago Juan MORE